Baptist Village Retirement Communities payment options are:
- Baptist Village Retirement Communities payment options are:
- Nursing Center – Private Pay, Medicare (must meet eligibility requirements), Medicaid (must meet eligibility requirements), Private Insurance
- Personal Care Home – Private Pay, VA (must meet eligibility requirements), Private Insurance
- Independent Living – Private Pay
- Medicare Part A is available for eligible residents. Eligibility is determined after admission. See www.medicare.gov or www.dch.georgia.gov for more information.
- Medicaid pays for residents that qualify for nursing home care and have limited resources. See www.communityhealth.state.ga.us for more information.
- Social Security checks can be direct deposited if Baptist Village Retirement Communities is set up as the responsible party.
- Residents in the personal care home and healthcare center can keep money in a resident fund account to use for miscellaneous expenses such as shopping or visiting the beauty/barber shop.